Body Solid Fusion 500 Single Station Home Gym
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm, 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates.
- 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multiposition handles.
- Leg Extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Weight: 655 lbs.
- Dimensions: 76”L x 48”W x 83”H”.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic.
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing.
- 6mm upper support plates.
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed.
- Multi-position handles.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts.
- Low row positions.
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley.
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion.
- Gas assist telescoping seat.
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points.
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps.
- Weight stack shrouds.
- Optional side pulley covers.
- 76″”L x 48″”W x 83″”H”.
Product Additional Information