Body Solid DPEC Pectoral & Rear Delt Machine
Body-Solid’s Pro Dual Pec & Rear Delt Machine’s dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning. The Pro Dual Pec & Rear Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal pectoral and rear deltoid development and
has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
- Commercial rated.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled frame.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys.
- 11-gauge 2.375”x4.625” oval tubing.
- Electrostatically applied powder coated.
- 5.5 mm diameter, 2500 lb. rated aircraft cable.
- DuraFirmTM upholstery over 2” foam.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing.
- Electrostatically applied powder coated 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable.
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam.
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates .50 dia. connecting bolts.
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles.
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points.
- Adjustable seat back.
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions.
- Dimensions: 54″”L x 38″”W x 69″”H”.
Product Additional Information